1) DATES AND TIMES
Dates for Classes and Open House
- Tuesdays 3:00-5:00: 1/3, 1/10, 1/17, and 1/24
- Wednesdays 1:30-3:30: 1/4, 1/11, 1/18, and 1/25 UNLESS NOTED
- Thursdays 3:00-5:00: 1/5, 1/12, 1/19, and 1/26
- Fridays 3:00-5:00: 1/6, 1/13, 1/20, 1/27 UNLESS NOTED
- Open House at Williamstown Elementary School: 5:00, Friday February 3
All classes meet from 3:00-5:00pm except Wednesday classes which meet from 1:30-3:30pm.
2) DAILY SCHEDULE
All students meet in the cafeteria at the end of the school day for a snack, which they provide themselves. Classes meet at WES (unless otherwise noted).
Parents are responsible for picking up their children in the cafeteria by 5:00pm (3:30pm on Wednesdays). We appreciate prompt pick-ups.
Three- and four-week courses: $30
Scholarship aid is available (please contact Principal Joelle Brookner; all inquiries are confidential).
- 6th graders can participate in musical auditions/ rehearsals and Adventures in Learning
- If a course is over-enrolled, students will be selected by lottery.
- Classes are small, so please include alternate choices whenever possible.
- Courses with insufficient enrollment may be cancelled.
- Exceptions can be made to age groups. Please contact Cecilia at 413-458-0934 or firstname.lastname@example.org if your child is interested in a class but is not the right grade.
Please complete the online course registration form no later than 3:00pm on Tuesday, December 13th.
You will be informed of your child’s placement around December 20th.
6) OPEN HOUSE
Adventures in Learning will host a celebratory Open House for families at WES on Friday, February 3. Come and share your child’s adventures!