- Assist in scheduling your class so it doesn’t conflict with winter study course.
- Be part of a team. Each course is required to have two instructors.
- Attend mandatory orientation meetings.
- Meet your group at the designated time and place:
3 p.m. M/T/Th/F and 1:30 W in the school cafeteria
- Come to each session well prepared with plans and materials. You are responsible for determining class supplies, but we can assist you with some purchases. Please submit receipts for reimbursement for any purchases you make. (We have modest supply budgets.)
- Be willing to discipline. Remember it is part of your job to keep students focused and energized. Feel free to bring questions and concerns to orientation meetings or contact program director Cecilia Hirsch at 413-458-0934 or email@example.com, Alexia Barandiaran at firstname.lastname@example.org, or Sarah Jensen at email@example.com.
- Attend the final Open House celebration on Friday, February 3- not required, but really fun!